Antique Scientific Instruments Auction
Flint’s Antique Scientific & Medical Instrument department holds fine auction sales twice a year in London. We also sell property within our collector’s auction sales of which we hold three each year.
Our fine scientific sales offer instruments and artifacts from the earliest periods to the mid 20th century and contain a wide range of scientific instruments.
We welcome enquiries from both sellers and buyers on individual items or collections in the following areas:
– drawing instruments
– globes, orreries and planetaria
– microscopes, slides and accessories
– physics demonstration models
– slide rules and early mechanical calculators
– surveying and navigation equipment including sextants, octants, theodolites and compasses
– telescopes and early astronomical instruments
Vintage Medical Instruments Auction
Flints fine auction sales also contain a wide range of medical instruments.
Again we welcome enquiries from both sellers and buyers on individual items or collections in the following areas:
– surgical and dental instruments
– ear trumpets and other functional aids
– diagnostic equipment
– drug jars and other chemist & apothecary antiques
The specialist staff here at Flints have many years of experience behind them, a comprehensive knowledge in this field, an eye for detail and Flints has an enviable worldwide database of buyers and collectors. Flints will always try their best to achieve the best possible prices for your items.
If you are considering selling, our experts would be pleased to offer you a free consultation without obligation.
Specialist – Scientific Instruments
Tel +44 (0) 7429 788 720
Specialist – Scientific & Medical Instruments
Tel +44 (0) 7821 667 663