We are a busy and reputable Specialist Antique & Collectables auction house looking for a talented individual to join our team. As a Saleroom Assistant/Porter and Junior Cataloguer, you will be an integral part of our operations and contribute to the success of our auctions.
- Catalogue and research objects consigned for sale, especially in the Scientific Department - full training and help provided.
- Drive our van to clients' locations to collect items and receive deliveries to the warehouse.
- Layout sales for viewings prior to the auction and manage stock by labelling and organizing it.
- Assist customers on viewing days and clear down stock after sales.
- Deal with front counter and email valuations, and liaise with clients regarding pre and post-sale enquiries.
- Assist with photography.
Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Knowledge and experience of the auction process.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Full clean driving license.
This is an exciting opportunity to start a career in the antique industry. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as a friendly and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and development.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send us a CV and a one-page covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!